Silver jewellery is a timeless classic and a staple to any jewellery collection. No matter what you wear or what the occasion, silver accessories work a treat and can enhance just about any look. Whether you go big and bold or wear something more subtle and sleek, there are silver pieces that particularly stand out as timeless. Search online and you’ll find a range of stunning sterling silver accessories to cater to a range of budgets.
Timeless Silver Jewellery Accessories
No matter what you want to complement it with, having jewellery that doesn’t latch on to a trend will be a great investment to make. The next part of the article will look at certain designs and styles you can purchase that will never get old.
- Tennis Bracelet – A tennis bracelet is a silver accessory must-have. No matter where you are going or what you are doing, this thin and minimalistic bracelet will see you through. They are a classic option to wear and can be embellished with diamonds or some with colourful gemstones if you wish. They can also be worn solo or you can stack them if you wish to go for a funkier and livelier look.
- Statement Sterling Silver Rings – These normally attract people’s eyes due to their uniqueness and no two rings being the same. If you are wearing something a little plainer and want to jazz things up, you can wear a statement piece to add some versatility to your look. If you’re looking to build your collection of timeless statement pieces, start your search at Silver by Mail.
- Silver Studs – Whether you go with the diamond studs or just plain silver, these are an absolute essential addition to your collection. They are beautifully simple yet classic pieces that bring elegance to your face and draw out your beautiful features.
- Silver Pendant – The necklace is another accessory that will never go out of style. A simple silver pendant with a precious stone of your choice looks feminine, chic and once again can be matched with most looks and outfits. Remember that, when you are adding diamonds, always wear your hair in such a way that it is pulled back to draw focus to the piece you are wearing. You would also want to wear less busy tops when wearing a diamond pendent necklace.
- Sterling Silver Huggies – Huggies are wonderfully versatile. As they loop around the ear, they pretty much will never get in the way and look elegant when worn. No matter what you are wearing or what your hairstyle, this style of earring goes down a treat and won’t be going out of fashion any time soon.
As you can see, there are plenty of silver accessories that remain timeless and are set to be in fashion for years to come.
This article is published in partnership with Mediabuzzer