- God and Faith. I know I am not that religious kind of person but there’s one thing that connect me with the Lord and it’s LOVE. I know that I may not be the perfect person, yet he created me to be a part of this world. I am so grateful for having an everlasting faith from him. I am not good at expressing my feelings but when I am alone, God knows me.
- Family. My family isn’t perfect, we’re not that rich when it comes to material things but they’re my inspiration. No matter what other people may say, family is the best gift that I ever received. They’re the reason why I keep on struggling to be successful, to live even though sometimes there is hardship but in the end I still carry on on and go home for them.
- Good Health. When I say good health, I can say that anyone who is physically, emotionally and mentally fit is richer than any of those people who have a lot of money. I am so thankful that I don’t feel anything wrong although I have to check and monitor my health.
- My Job. My job is not as perfect as what you’re going to think. I am not yet permanent but this is truly a blessing. My plan is going to find another one on January but it came earlier on mid-November! So here I am, working again. I know that this is just a short term job but it’s a preparation for getting a new job for 2015. I am also thankful that this is a new experience for me. This is a new industry that I really want to pursue.
- Friends and Bestfriend. This is such a cliche but yeah, if you want to be happy and don’t want to feel alone in this world, call a friend! Good thing I have lots of them, from the nearest, up to blogger friends and Youtube friends. I know that we may miles apart from each other but you’ll know that your friendship is genuine because you can feel it.
- Mistakes. As I’ve said, I am not perfect because I do too many mistakes in my life from the wrong decisions that I’ve made into wrong choices that I get but when I think of it, I should be thankful for having a lot of mistakes because it makes me even more wiser and practical. So yeah, I agree to that saying “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”.
- Travels. The best time of my life for 2014 is going to places that I haven’t been ever since I was born and 2014 is a sweet time because I’ve been to those places even before the year ends.
- New Cats. This may sound weird but I am so thankful for us having new kitties in our house. It makes me happy and I love them.
- Faultfinders and Heartbreaks. Okay here we go, I know we cannot please everyone and there will be some jealous and people who feel happy whenever they find some bad things or flaws of you. Well, I like it when they talk behind my back because I feel pity for them. Why can’t they live their own life? Is it because of me? Is it because they’re always behind me, not having a chance to go in front of me? (haha!) Heartbreaks are the most funniest moment when you already moved on. So be it.
- Someone. Yeah yea, I miss him! I miss my fat kitty. See you soon.
- Ivy Manipula
- Kissy Joyce
- Belle Koike
- Dhang Mejarito
- Enna Bunina
- Anne Prettyness
- Queenly Tan
- And you! Yes you, the one reading this 🙂
Second, write or make a video of you talking about 10 things you are grateful for. Anything that popped out on your mind and explain why.
Lastly, tag 10 bloggers, vloggers and comment on their blog or channel. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Advance Happy New Year!